KIDS - THIS PAGE IS JUST FOR YOU! LEARN A NEW JOKE, WATCH VIDEOS, PLAY GAMES AND MORE. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!
JOKES FOR YOU!
JOKE TIME! Funny Dentist Jokes to share with your friends and family!
Q: What has teeth but cannot eat? A: A comb
Q: What did the dentist do when the judge came in for an appointment? A: He removed his tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth...
Q: What game did the dentist play when she was a child? A: Caps and robbers
Q: What does a dentist do on a roller coaster? A: He braces himself
Q: What did the dentist see at the North Pole? A: A molar bear
Q: What time was the Vampire's dentist appointment? A: Tooth-Hurty (2:30)
A little boy was taken to the dentist. It was discovered that he had a cavity that would have to be filled. "Now, young man," asked the dentist, "what kind of filling would you like for that tooth?" "Chocolate, please!" replied the youngster
DID YOU KNOW...FUN DENTAL FACTS!
- China sets aside September 20th as a national holiday known as “Love Your Teeth Day.”
- An elephant in the wild consumes hundreds of pounds of vegetation each and every day. The elephant grinds this vegetation with his four large molars, two uppers and two lowers. Because of the tremendous amount of use they receive, they are gradually worn down to the gum line and drop out after about ten years. These are soon replaced by another set of grinding molars. However, there is a six-set limit of molars within an elephants lifetime.
- An elephant’s molars measure one foot across and weigh between eight and ten pounds each.
- During the 1800s, many people wearing false teeth in England resorted to eating in their bedrooms prior to gathering at the dinner table for a meal. This Victorian custom protected them against the terrible embarrassment of “losing” their teeth while dining.
- An ancient theory blamed the “Toothworm” for toothaches. The Toothworm was believed to chew the interior of a tooth until it was destroyed!
- The ancient Chinese wrapped tiny pieces of parchment around painful teeth, all of which contained written prayers and incantations.
- During the Middle Ages in Germany, you would have been advised to kiss a donkey in order to relieve your toothache.
- Long ago, people used ground-up chalk or charcoal, lemon juice, ashes or even a mixture of tobacco and honey to clean their teeth. It was only about 100 years ago that someone finally created a minty cream to clean teeth
More Fun Here!
Great Pages to visit. Just click on the underlined words to visit the page listed.
Learn to be Healthy - this page has great games and activities, teaching all about healthy choices and habits. Let's Play Dentist! Free online games where you can be the dentist! Colgate Kids - Games, Activities, a parent's resource section and more! Plaque Attack! Defeat the Cavity Monsters in this interactive game page. Get Crafty! This page has some great DENTAL arts and crafts for you to do with family or friends!