Schedule an Orthodontics Consultation Today!
If you’re looking for an innovative, low-impact way to perfect your smile, you’ve come to the right place. Clear Aligners is a series of clear aligners that are fit exclusively for you and switched periodically as your teeth begin to shift. No two smiles are the same, and we ensure a personalized treatment plan for every case.
Are Clear Aligners Right for You?
If your teeth are crowded, crooked, gapped or otherwise misaligned, clear aligners may be the right solution for you. Clear Aligners can also treat overbites, underbites, crossbites and open bites. While there are tons of benefits to this treatment, we also understand that our patients have some questions.
Benefits of Clear Aligners
- Appearance. Because of its clear, smooth appearance, they are the least intrusive and least noticeable path to a straighter smile.
- Comfort. It is more comfortable than traditional braces, with no sharp hardware to worry about.
- Hygiene. Since your aligners are removable, makes it easy to maintain your current dental cleaning routine.
- Eating. As long as you remove your aligners before eating and brush your teeth afterwards, there are no off-limit foods when it comes to clear aligners.
- Results! The result of clear aligners is a straight, beautiful smile! Clear Aligners often offers faster timelines for treatment.
Common Clear Aligners Concerns
- Cost. Traditional clear aligners have been a bit more expensive than traditional braces. However, with new technology we bring you aligners at an affordable price.
- Convenience. Clear Aligners must be worn 22 hours per day to be effective. This means you must take them everywhere you go: to restaurants, work, parties and beyond. You also must be prepared to brush your teeth after every meal before putting your aligners back in.
- Consistency. It’s crucial aligners are worn the recommended time. For patients, children and teens in particular, might not be the right option if treatment isn’t followed through accordingly.
There’s a reason traditional metal braces have remained the most common orthodontic treatment for decades. Braces are a tried-and-true way to straighten crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth, as well as correct any kind of bite imperfections. Traditional braces have also progressed with current technological advancements, so patients are receiving sleeker, more comfortable braces than in years past.
If you’re concerned about the appearance of traditional braces, clear braces could be the answer for you! Clear braces are similar to metal braces in many ways, but the biggest difference is their appearance. A great alternative to clear aligners, clear braces are virtually invisible on your teeth. They’re typically ceramic, porcelain or a plastic material.